Numerize and Digitaze of Mathematics Toward Freedom of Learning
Freedom of learning is a policy implemented by the Indonesian Ministry of Education and Culture. Freedom learning encourages students to master literacy, numeracy, and character. Numeration is one of the ways to make mathematics easy. At the same time, it provides opportunities for students to collaborate, critical thinking, creative thinking, communicate, good character, and face the challenges of an increasingly global world with advances in science and technology. Having numeracy skills will impact good thinking patterns and habits that always associate with numbers or calculations with existing problems. Along with the freedom learning program development during the COVID-19 pandemic, it is very clear that technological developments have a high impact on the education world. This impact also occurs in the learning process, especially in accessing information as a learning resource, both online and offline learning. The availability of abundant information and easily accessible also causes learning to experience a digitization process. The era of digitalization brings challenges as well as opportunities in the world of education. There is an opportunity to integrating technology into the learning process so that learning outcomes are more effective. The integration of technology in the learning process results in digitization in the education world, especially in the learning process.
How to register The 6th SENATIK 2021, download this information please
Yes, I will join The 6th SENATIK 2021 as AUTHOR
Click to make a new account
The important information for the author:
1. The author who creates an account at SENATIK are only the correspondence author, for other authors, they can be inputted in the metadata when submitting the article.
2. The articles must be in accordance with the SENATIK scope, arranged according to the available templates, and indicated that the similarity of documents using TURNITIN is below 20%. If the authors checks the similarity of the document by themselves before submitting the article, make sure that TURNITIN is set to "No Repository" so that it is not included in the database.
3. The article must have a maximum of 8 pages, if more than that, an additional fee will be charged.
4. It is mandatory for authors to complete an account profile on the SENATIK Conference System, especially the phone (mobile) number on the Edit My Profile menu in the Contact section to facilitate communication.
5. Make sure the metadata is filled correctly and completely when submitting the article.